Do what you do best!
Or explore what you've never done before!
Work with us. Together we can make a difference.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to create a better everyday life for the many people. To make this a reality we need to work together, co-create ideas and allow for the many people to influence and improve our business. And with the many people, we mean you.Job description
In your role as a Junior HR Manager, you are a strong contributor to the management team. You will create an environment where IKEA culture & values is a strong and living reality. You are an ambassador and good example of IKEA leadership in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA.
You lead a store HR team, secure HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally translated into action most effectively and efficiently to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
- Conduct the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Provide new hire orientation, coordinate and facilitate in all on-boarding trainings
- Support the performance appraisal process and coordinate individual development plans
- Responsible for payroll and personnel administration and support the external payroll company
- Take active role in building and controlling an annual staff budget
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support, and internal management consultation as they related to the HR function
- Planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- People skills
- Min 3 years in HR role
- Min 1 year in a leader role
- To see things a little differently
- To desire to work independently
- To enjoy challenging yourself
- To drive to a change
- To inspire others
- Maternity cover (1 year)
- Work from store
- Work online
- Highly professional and fast working environment.
- Food vouchers up to 200 BGN
- Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
- Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
- Additional health insurance;
- Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
- Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
- Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
- Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN;
- Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
Be yourself and discover job opportunities at IKEA!
Apply with a CV in .doc or .pdf format.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.
To create a better everyday life for the many people