Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have:
• In depth knowledge of subject matter
• Good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools; scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communication and how to integrate these processes.
• Good understanding of business processes and change management methods and tools.
• Good in coordinating and be able to handle many interfaces and tasks
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate and co-create with people in different units and external stakeholders, vendors, etc.
• Analytical and structured.
• Good communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to prioritize, take decisions and delegate.
• This role is for 2 years.
To plan and organize the assignment, manage dependencies and develop and execute processes. To manage time, cost, scope, risk, communication, people consequences, quality and change.
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for working with the Local Marketing Manager to plan, create and implement impactful and relevant communication based on our understanding of the various segment groups and their life at home.
• To use IKEA local media channels to communicate our home furnishing competence and vitality to consumers and customers within the market areas.
• Responsible for delivering all content in the store local media channels are implemented according to the agreed time plan, brand guidelines and to optimize the commercial potential.
• Responsible for liaising with the Local Marketing leader and Communication specialist in store, to receive content to support the local media channels to communicate our home furnishing competence and offers, events to our market areas.
• Deliver all activities to the required quality, within the defined time and cost frames, applying relevant functional competence.
• To liase and manage relationship with local event agency.
• Monitoring the performance of the local media channels and to take action accordingly.
• Additional assignments to support the continually evolving nature of the project
Together as a team
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other, and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course, we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
To envision and enable the Ingka of tomorrow by challenging the status quo, clarifying and simplifying with content and structure, cocreating with the many and inspiring with creativity.